Modern Indian Dining
By: Khyber Grill Caterers
- Vegetable Samosa ~ The Classic (V)$7Crispy turnovers, seasoned potatoes, green peas.
- Dahi Aloo Papri$8A mixture of wheat crisps, potatoes, chickpeas, yogurt, tamarind & mint chutney.
- Beetroot Tikki $8Goat cheese, Beets, Potato crisps.
- Hara Bhara Kabab $9Goat cheese & spinach patties.
- Khyber Pickled Mushrooms$9Chargrilled mushrooms marinated in a robust pickle seasoning.
- Samosa Chaat$9Crispy turnovers topped with chickpeas, yogurt, tamarind, and mint chutney. Finished with potato crisps and spices.
- Lasuni Gobi (V)$11Cauliflower florets tossed in a soy burnt garlic sauce.
- Paneer Tikka$11Cottage Cheese marinated with yogurt, cream, turmeric & Indian spices.
- Palak Chaat$12Crispy spinach, pomegranate, yogurt, tamarind chutney, mint chutney, chopped tomato & onions.
- Chicken Khurchan$11Tandoori Chicken Tikka strips pan fried with fresh cumin, bell peppers, tomatoes & onions
- Jalwa Ke Tangri Kabab$11Chicken drumsticks marinated with garlic, ginger, black pepper, slowly cooked in the tandoor.
- Kabab Trio$11A tasting trio of Hariyali Kabab, Malai Kabab & Chicken Tikka.
- Afghani Kabab $11Boneless morsels of chicken marinated in gram flour, ginger, garlic, and cardamom-Our chef specialty
- Galouti Kabab $12Melt in your mouth lamb patties served on mini Mughlai parantha.
- Masala Calamari $12Fried calamari, onions, & peppers tossed in a spicy tomato sauce.
- Saffron Butter Garlic Crab$12Blue crab, saffron, garlic, cracked black pepper.
- Achari Fish Tikka$12Cubes of salmon marinated in yogurt and spices with a subtle flavor of pickle.
- Mango Tulsi Prawns$13Tandoori grilled shrimps with fresh basil & mango puree.
Vegetable Entrées (Served with Basmati Rice)
- Baingan Bharta (V)$17Charcoal grilled buttery eggplant, cooked with onions, tomatoes, ginger & cilantro.
- Mirchi Baingan Ka Salan(V)$17Long hot chilis, baby eggplant, ginger, garlic & mustard seeds in a savory semi-gravy.
- Aloo Gobi Masala Dum(V)$17Florets of cauliflower & potato cubes sautéed with ginger, turmeric &spices.
- Bhindi Masala/Bhindi Bukhara(V) $17Fresh okra tossed with onions, spices. Bhindi Bukhara is crispy chips like okra.
- Chana Masala/Pindi Cholley(V) $17Chickpeas cooked with onions, garlic, ginger, and spices. Pindi Cholley is a smokier version.
- Vegetable Jalfrezi(V)$17A mélange of fresh green vegetables cooked with onion, tomatoes, peppers & fresh ground spices.
- Palak Paneer$18Fresh creamed spinach cooked with cubes of homemade cottage cheese.
- Paneer Dilruba$18Cubed cottage cheese cooked in a creamy tomato gravy.
- Methi Paneer Malai Toast$18A double layer of mint cottage cheese triangles baked and plated in a creamy fenugreek & cardamon gravy.
- MalaiKofte$18Vegetable& cheese dumplings in a rich cashew sauce.
- Badal Jaam$18Eggplant rounds marinated with turmeric, topped with onions, diced tomatoes, garlic yogurt, baked to perfection & garnished with cilantro & pomegranate.
- Dal Bukhara$18A harmonious combination of black lentils cooked over a slow fire. A dish from the famous ITC Bukhara at The Maurya in Delhi, India.
- Dal Jalwa(V)$17A smooth yellow lentil delicacy from the kitchens of the North-West Frontier.
From Our Clay Oven (Charcoal Grilled)
All Tandoor Items Are Prepared Fresh on A Slow Fire and May Take Up To 15-20 Minutes
- Pudina Paneer Tikka $18An exotic mint-flavored homemade cottage cheese kabab for vegetarians.
- Grilled Vegetables$18The best pick of greens, onions, bell peppers, cottage cheese, broccoli, and cauliflower served hot with pineapple.
- Tandoori Chicken$19Half chicken marinated with yogurt and spices and cooked in a tandoor; the tastiest way to barbecue chicken.
- Hariyali Chicken Tikka$19Boneless pieces of chicken marinated in mint & coriander.
- Mal Mal Kabab$19Skewered ground chicken grilled, tempered with chopped onion, ginger, garlic, saffron and spices.
- Sharabi Kabab$19Boneless morsels of chicken, marinated in yogurt and spices, our version of chicken tikka.
- Achari Chicken Tikka $19Boneless morsels of chicken, marinated in a pickle seasoning.
- Murgh Malai Kabab$20Boneless chicken breast seasoned with an array of herbs, spices, ginger & garlic.
- Barrah Kabab $21Boneless lamb marinated in yogurt, ginger,garlic, and spices.
- Lamb Seekh Kabab$21Skewered ground lamb grilled, tempered with chopped onion, ginger, garlic, saffron and spices.
- Mahi Tandoori$23Fillets of salmon spiced and grilled in the clay oven.
- Tandoori Shrimp$25Jumbo shrimps marinated in a traditional style with a dash of saffron; cooked in tandoor.
- Chaamp-E-Jalwa$28Lamb chops marinated in fresh ginger and garlic cooked to your taste, served with grilled vegetables.
Chicken Entrées (Served with Basmati Rice)
(Substitute Chicken Breast Add $2)
- Chicken Makhani
$20Chicken pieces roasted in the clay oven and tossed in a creamy tomato sauce. Unquestionably the most versatile delicacy in the north of India.
- Chicken Tikka Masala
$20The most popular dish! Chicken cooked in mildly spiced tomato sauce with peppers, onions, & cilantro.
- Chicken Saagwala
$20Boneless pieces of chicken sautéed with sweet tender spinach & enhanced with aromatic spices.
- Shahi Murgh Korma
$20Tender pieces of chicken cooked in a creamy cashew sauce with cardamom.
- Chicken Methi
$20Chicken curry cooked with fresh fenugreek.
- Chicken Vindaloo$20Chili, vinegar & garlic, not for the faint-hearted.
- Tariwallha Kukkad
$20Chicken cooked in an onion, tomato, and yogurt-based sauce, flavored with ginger, garlic, chills and a variety of spices Our homestyle chicken curry.
- Kadai Chicken$20Chicken sautéed in an Indian wok tossed with peppers, onions & Indian herbs & spices.
- Pandara Road Wala Butter Chicken$23Chicken on the bone cooked in a creamy spicy tomato gravy. The way it is prepared in Delhi, India.
Lamb & Goat Entrées (Served with Basmati Rice)
- Jalwa Lamb Korma$22Tender lamb cubes cooked with a special silky korma sauce.
- Lamb Rogan Josh
$22Braised lamb, brown onion, Kashmiri spices.
- Lamb Tikka Masala
$22Tender lamb cubes cooked in mildly spiced tomato onion gravy with peppers, onions, & cilantro.
- Koh-E-Tamasha$26Slow braised Lamb Shank in a rich onion-tomato sauce.
- Rara Bhuna Goat $23Goat meat stir-cooked in a semi dry brown sauce & caramelized onion.
- Classic Goat Curry$23Goat cooked in an onion, tomato, and yogurt-based sauce, flavored with ginger, garlic & chilis.
From The Sea
- Goan Fish Curry$23A Goan specialty fish curry cooked with coconut milk & Indian herbs & spices.
- Tamatar Machli$23A chef’s specialty: salmon cooked in a rich tomato sauce along with Indian spices.
- Garlic Shrimp Bhuna
$24Shrimps cooked in a wok with garlic, freshly ground spices, peppers & onions.
- Goan Shrimp Curry
$24A traditional Goan shrimp curry cooked to perfection with mustard seeds, tamarind, and fresh coconut milk.
- Basmati Rice/ Saffron Basmati Rice
$4/ $7Naturally, aromatic long grain rice.
- Handi Vegetable Biryani$18Aromatic Basmati rice cooked with vegetables, herbs & spices. (Served with raita)
- Dum Pukht Chicken Biryani$21Aromatic basmati rice cooked with chicken. (Served with raita)
- Dum Pukht Lamb Biryani$22Aromatic basmati rice cooked with lamb. (Served with raita)
- Dum Pukht Goat Biryani$23Aromatic basmati rice cooked with goat. (Served with raita)
The Bread Bar
- Butter Naan/Plain Naan
$4Crispy white flour bread.
- Tandoori Roti
$4An unleavened whole wheat bread.
- Onion Kulcha$5Bread made of white flour stuffed with fresh onion.
- Garlic Naan$5Bread made of white flour topped with fresh minced garlic.
- Pudina Parantha$5Minted whole wheat bread.
- Lacha Parantha$5Multilayered whole wheat bread.
- Jalebi Parantha
$5Multilayered flour bread.
- Chili Garlic Naan$5Bread made of white flour topped with fresh minced garlic & Indian green chili.
- Garlic Rosemary Naan$5White flour bread garnished with fresh rosemary & minced garlic.
- Khyber Parantha$6A specialty of the house consisting of minced garlic and onion topped with fresh mint.
- Peshawri Naan$6A flour bread stuffed with raisin & cherry.
- Goat Cheese Naan$6White flour bread stuffed with fresh goat cheese.
- Truffle Oil Goat Cheese Naan$7
Love Our Food?
Upload A Picture & Use The #OurJalwa
- Mango Ice Cream
- Malai Kulfi Ice Cream
- Kesari Kheer
$6Cool rice pudding cooked with almonds & saffron.
- Gulab Jamun
$6A light warm pastry made from milk & soaked in honey.
- Moong Dal Halwa$6Lentil pudding with clarified butter, milk, saffron and cardamom.
- ShakoriRasmalai$6Sweet, spongy, cottage cheese dumpling, flavored with green cardamom.
- Paan Masala Ice Cream$7A chef special- mouth refreshing ice cream with Indian flavors.
- Orange Kulfi $8
- Papad & Chutney-
- Onion Relish-$4
- The Original Mango Chutney-$6
- The JalwaMango Chutney- $7
- Raita $5A cool yogurt sauce made with cucumber & roasted cumin, garnished with fresh cilantro – an excellent companion to our spicy dishes.
- Coke/Diet Coke/Sprite/Ginger Ale
- Club Soda-
- Pellegrino Water-$7
- Still Water- $7
- Mango Lassi- $5
- Iced-Tea – $2.50
- Sweet Lassi- $5
- Salt Lassi- $5
- Vegan Mango Lassi- $6
- Fresh Lime Soda (Sweet/Salted) – $5
All items can be cooked mild, medium, or spicy.
All entrées are served with basmati rice.
Any special request will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
Gratuity of 18% will be charged to a party of four or more.
Some items may have been in contact with something that you may be allergic to, so please inform your
server about any dietary restrictions or allergies you may have.
All major credit cards are accepted, we only accept 2 cards per bill.
V * indicates vegan
Please ask your server for gluten free options